jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

Meeting again

Hi ! my Name is Beatriz, and to day I will tell about a friend very special.


The story begins when I was a little girl and played with the child in the street every afternoon, I had a best friend, was with him all days of summer run everywere, also in the school, he was the best friend in my life. But, when we grew to the 10 yers old, he and him family they moved to the north of Chile.
that time was very sad, I really missed him. the beauty of my story is that one day in the university, when I talking with my friend I saw cross him, i run and when he see me, he give me a hug. After that day We went back to talk and be best friends !Lately going to parties with friends, had lunch together, or just going to karaoke.
And the most exciting is tha the next month we get together with all the neighborhood friends to drink beer and reminisce childhood.
Even wirh my friend  think rent togehter in Santiago, while be studying :)







This photo is from when go to holidays with families of my neighborhood in 2000, it was very fun !

2 comentarios:

  1. Beatriz!! you history is very moving because we demonstrate that exist the true friendship.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beatriz, the end of the story is very amazing, I'm happy for you. ¡Long live the Friendship!

    ResponderEliminar