miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

Fun Fun FUN

Hi today y will write about a concert very funny, this band is The black eyed peas!

This day friday i was in the school like any day, but  never imagine that late i was to go there.

 After school when i was arrived to my home a see to two friend Josue and Cony whit faces of excitement, therefore  Josue say me that he have 3 ticket to the concert of black eyed peas, the massive event more expected in the year !
When we arrive to the Estadio Nacional, was complete full of people very crazy with clothes of million colors.
the concwert was amazing, be alike a electronics party with lights and laser multicoloured. Whit my friend dance, sing, jump every nigth. In this place everybody appear friends, completely euphoric!

The best moment of the concert was when play my favorite song Where is the love, was very emotional to the edge of the tears.


After the concert with my friend are more friend that before, because this moment was magical for us !


3 comentarios:

  1. that great! I would like to have friends that come with concert tickets to visit.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Bea!! is fantastic when in the life they occur thing unexpected :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Jajaaja that beautiful my friend, was very little :D

    ResponderEliminar