jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

Best Friends


Hi ! to day y will write about a photo that is so important in the story of my life...





This photo was taken by other friend in the 2007 when i was 13 years old, all my friend was 13 years old. This day was the Julio´s birthday- the boy with white t-shirt - in this photo are cony the girl with t-shirt white(my best friend), Daniel that have a  t-shirt black and white, Josue with t-shirt purple.
 I like this photo because are friend of my life, the best and this party was one of the better party that i give had. with my frind have 16 years of friendship, and now even are the best friend, the time not achievement make distance in us.

In the next picture i am with the same friends and other people, and the photo it´s taken in the same day in the Julio´s birthday of 2013!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario