viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

Field Tirp to Cartagena

Hello Geobloggers!
To day I will rigth aboutn a field trip of to past semester.

I temember that the past semester we don´t have to much field trip, too much boring that!, but I will tell one. The field trip was to the Cartagena beach in the Valparaíso región and was in the class to "geografía del mar".
This day we arrive the bus in the FAU to much late , when we arrive to the beach I feel very happy because i love the beach, wave , the water and everything  is better if  I am with my University´s friends!.
In the time to lunch we was to a reataurant with view to the beach of Cartagena, I eat fish fried wirh rice and salad, I was like to much!
This day I learn a lot things, because in a field trip to put into practice the things was I learn in the classroom, like measure the height to wave, see the type of breaking zone of wave,  make a profile to beach. The unfavorable to this day was  that the wind was very strong and the sand bother the eyes, other point unfavorable was that like the beach are to much big, the teacher and classmates voice was listen distant.
I thing that the field trip are very important in anyone learning process,  because there is where we truly learn, in put in practice and verifi the theorist in the reality.

After field trip we went to the Gaby´house in San Carlos a beach in proximity to Cartagena, we make a party in the nigth, drink wine and we was a dinner very delicious.
This was a very funny day!
 Bye Geobloggers!

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree, knowledge is easier to remember visiting a place or seeing a process in fact. Keep on leaving classes.

    ResponderEliminar