lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

The best meal

Hello Geobloggers!
to day I will write about the best family meal.
I remember that was in christmas in the year 2000  in the Grandmother house with all the family. This day was amazing because in the time to dinner arrive my cousin Francisco and his family to Antofagasta, an City to the north to Chile, also was my nieces.
The meal was cooked by my brother Cesar, was meat with a special juice and spring rice, also had to much salad, and in the dessert we was eat a cold cake....delicious! In the moment to the dessert a uncle  arrive to the home to this uncle I wasn´t seen in the many years!
Never much people be in the in the christmas dinner, we was begin with six person and we was finish with twelve, after that we open the presents, in the living we was start to dance and we dance to the 4 am, we palyed with ice in this play we laugh to much.
This dinner was remembered by all family, was a reunion very nice, the best meal with my family, apart in this day I  was open to the "Rosalba"a present that I receive because time ago I was write a letter to the  "viejito pascuero" ! my best toy in years.


bye bye Geobloggersillos!

1 comentario:

  1. It sounds a beautiful meal. I love the meals when it is all the family gathered : )

    ResponderEliminar