viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

The Teacher Freddy

Hi Geobloggers!
To day I will write about a theacher at primary school. He was called Freddy Urbina ( yes! similar to Freddy Urbina, 31 Minutos) and  He was professor of Sport at school and also he perform the subject of Athletics in his free time.


I was a student of his course of athletics, I was going every Friday to 2:00 pm o´ clock, the athletics it`s very fun and serve to release the stress well... when I was 11 years old I had very little stress.

Some Friday we going with the  group of athletics to the Estadio Municipal of Puente Alto to compete, sometime We win a medal, and the teacher Fredddy felt very well, but when we not receibed a medal, we received the support of the teacher. For this, for the support that I received from Freddy is the reason of that I remember him.

Freddy was also the teacher of  the subject physical education, all the classmates love his  because he was very strict but with a real worry for our learning.

This teacher taught me the determination in anyone sport,  the perseverance, never give me for defeated and know lose. So long time ago that I don`t see him :( .

Bye bloggers!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario