lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

A Theater Group

Hello Geobloggers!

In this post I`am going to talk about a some grup that I was participate.
The group most important  that I was part in the school was of a theater group called "Ubi Sunt", the teacher who taught me to act was called Marisa, and the classmates called Cony, Bastían, Javi, Lucero, Morín, Josue, Maxy and Julio.

In this gruop I was 3 years, since 5th grade to 8th grade, this years was a ones of the more beautiful of my life.



All Friday we got together in a classrom at school, I did not learn to much to act but i learn the to work as a team, to share, to lost the embarrassment, and to compete in gruop.

The day more happy was one day in december when I was in 8th grade, because this day we were went to the Theater Palermo in Puente Alto, we were perform a storie create by the teacher Marisa, in there we represent stories about the Romeo & Juliet, "La Porota", and other storie about a book that I don`t remember now. In this competition we win!, and the tacher Marisa invited us to eat ice-cream.

When I was graduated of the primary, I was very sad and depressed, because the theater group was until 8th grade.

Time ago I went to visit the teacher Marisa but the theater group does not exist.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario