domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2014

"Fiestas Patrias"

Hi bloggers!
In this occasion I’m going to tell you about how I lived my “fiestas patrias”, well. Let's start
Well, generally I travel with my family to our house in “Horcon”, it was a tradition, last year we went and it was very funny, I ate very much and drank earthquakes (the better thing), but this one time I decided not to travel with them and I remained in Santiago when celebrated this “fiestas patrias” with my boyfriend and my friends, this one was a great year.
The best native holidays that I remember were four years ago if badly I do not remember. It was a great weekend, we amuse ourselves very much in family, we played Gymkana and many more typical games, I remember that also we did a war where we threw eggs, for this and much more it was the best “18th”.
about of the typical activities as the rayuela, the greasy stick, to raise “volantín”, to play to “palo ensebado” or “las bolitas”, I think that they have turned a tradition and are a fundamental part of the history of the country and consider that they must not get lost.
Though with regard to the tradition that exists concerning the Chilean rodeo, I must say that I consider a brutal act of animal abuse and that this one "tradition" must not be a reason of pride for anybody, since the animals, both the horses and the bullock are submitted to blows and scourges and to acting in opposition to his will. I think that this tradition should be eradicated of the "Chilean idiosyncrasy"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario