lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

HSM

Hi Bloggers!
Today I’ll tell you about a Concert or an Exhibition that I’ve gone… Well, let’s start
The concert which I went happened in 2007, specifically on May 18th at 19 o’clock in “Estadio Nacional” This day I fulfilled my dream and saw my favorite group, High School Musical
I followed them for a lot of time and I was hoping with anxious that they were announcing that they would be in chile some day, until this day came. We join money with my better friend Cony (also we borrow to our parents) and buy ourselves the entry to go.
The bad only thing, beside not having camera, because I didn't have, was that my lover didn't come. Zac Efron couldn't come to chile and someone came in his replacement, to sorrow that was not Troy, we spend it very well, cry of emotion when we saw the others to go out to scene.
I believe that it is something that I will never forget, since I fulfilled my dream of seeing to the group whom I followed many years of my infancy and that also I emulated at school, singing and dancing all his choreographies with my friends of always <3
Undoubtedly it is something that I'll tell to my children and then to my grandsons.

Bye *-*

1 comentario: