viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

Two good experiences

Hello Geobloggers!!
To day i will write about something I am proud of.
I think that is very difficult think in one time that I felt really proud of something that I was realized.

well, when I was anwer  for second time the PSU I felt insecure because this test was a very important for me and the oportunity of to into the University in Geography.



The day that publish the result to PSU all my family were felt very nice and pround of me, and i felt very happy because in the test  I get good results, before I was study "ingeniería Agronomica" and with the test PSU I could change the degree to Geography. whit the result I was a sense of pride, this are the blessing to the sacrifice and be persistence.


Other occasion in where I am pround of  was in this year when I went to "Los mil tambores" in Valparaíso I went to dancing with a ban of drum, this experience was a very beautiful and tiring, because we were allday waiting to dancing in the Street with a enormous sun!, but after this day I felt Proud of me, because take part of this carnaval is something very important and is a unique experience !



3 comentarios:

  1. I love picture and colors. You were happy

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's good when the people put effort and persistence to reach a target. You should be pleased for your achievement.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, I really wanted to go to Valparaiso to see the band but I was studying a lot :( (?)

    ResponderEliminar